How to order a repeat prescription
- Online by completing our Repeat Prescription Request form
- Online using Patient Access
- By hand – Please leave your written request for repeats at reception
- By post – Fill in the prescription form using the slip issued with your last prescription and post it to the surgery with enclosed stamped and addressed envelope
- By Email – This email is strictly for ‘repeat prescriptions’ only
- By arrangement with your pharmacy – Please ensure that only what you require each month is requested rather than building up a stock at home
Requests will not be accepted by telephone.
Collecting your Prescription
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. If you have been advised by the surgery that your medication review is due please complete our online form.
For more information on Prescriptions Charges and Exemptions view the NHS Choices website.